Should I Do This? (Why I Do What I Do)

I don’t know if you are with me when I do this blog post as personal as I could drill it. Well, should I do this kind of stuff, blogging as ...

I don’t know if you are with me when I do this blog post as personal as I could drill it. Well, should I do this kind of stuff, blogging as if I already know why I do what I suppose to do? Maybe because first, I do this for some kind of a habit where I found some kind of joy rather than playing games where I know it could drill me off when I about to lose some sort of a game.

Yes in doing this, it gives the freedom to always win, win my heart and soul to express the words that I know can fill some kind of a void where my thought can’t recognize until it has been written and perceivable on my very own eyes. Others would say, should I have to do that? Or why you have to do that, when in my case it is just a feeling of gratitude to give more of what this skill or talent (if you think I got this one) and exercise it so that I could always have this kind of a talent to cherish on. A lot of you would think I smug from wherever my blog posts may come, and that’s the very fun part of why I do what I do, because I have that kind of freedom to win, to win your hearts by selling these ideas but if ever these ideas don’t sell, I’m gonna buy ‘em back, either way I win.

Should I do this? Should I have to say and make it clear for you that I do this for fun, well there’s a case that I have downhill part of giving this thing up because nobody is buying the ideas, (so please comment, share and subscribe instead) not to make any dramatization for you to subscribe but, I think I have to buy my ideas first so that others could buy these ideas the way I want to sell it for others and in that way we can meet halfway on knowing why I do what I do.

I always forget why I do this, but whenever I have that intuitive nudge to get a particular blog post done, I always know that I want to have at least 1000 blog posts under this blog so that I can sum it up after I could recognize that I have 1000 blog posts under my belt. So what now when I do it? What I do whenever I have that blog post takes place is to make myself fired up to do more and get to that 1000 blog post so to speak, I want to get that place where I can rest and take my mind off it and see how it plays out. If ever no one would buy these ideas, we can get it done at 1000 blog posts and laugh it off as much as you can, but either way I win a trophy for myself and that is to have that kind of blog posts to associate my life with.

That I had spend a part of my life that you cannot take away from me because it is from within and now from way out somewhere floating here in the blogosphere where some other visitor would pick what they would like to be in-part of their life and I’m very grateful to affect, if ever, some point in your life. #quickfelt

Why I do it for quickfelt blog, what I should have done rather than quickfelt blog? Well, I couldn’t think any better feeling for me just to blog some sort of things that I wanna tell you. And if you are with me and you feelin’ me, then I just do it for you, for some particular situation you are into and having the same sense you could have from my standpoint makes you feel the realization from within and that’s why we do quickfelt-ing.

That quick feeling of realization when you are in a particular situation is the main theme for this blog so I hope you feel me whenever I realize some better actions for you take, and take what is to be really as is. I hope I could get there to that millennium mark and see each other again toasting to what resonates the same from me and for you to have that quick feeling of realization and have this same thought to have done more of the good things and more. I hope you can see yourself somewhere here in this blog and resonate of what you have done and ought not to have done. I always say this, God Bless!

Related

Personal Development 7980295838637047044

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Side Ads

Upcoming Albums

Text Widget

s

Connect Us

If you believe that any content appearing on quickfelt.info infringes on your copyright, please let us know. We will respond to your messages immediately, just email us at inquire@quickfelt.info and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible. Thank you!
item